Frank sinatra this town
- Dynamic Template
Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits! concentrates on the Chairman of the Board's pop hits from the mid- and late '60s, several of which were single-only releases or only available on movie soundtracks. Appropriately, it begins with his biggest solo hit of the '60s, "Strangers in the Night," and then vacillates between adult contemporary pop songs and ballads. Much of the production sounds dated, with its guitars, reverb, and arrangements bearing all the hallmarks of '60s pop. While some of the songs rank among Sinatra 's finest moments, particularly "Summer Wind" and "It Was a Very Good Year," most of these songs are guilty pleasures. They might not have the emotional resonance of his finest ballad and swing albums, but fluff like the Nancy Sinatra duet "Somethin' Stupid," the fuzz guitar-tinged "The World We Knew (Over and Over)" and the bluesy "This Town" are enjoyable as pop singles. As such, Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits! isn't a good introduction to his music, as it isn't even a representative chronicle of his '60s Reprise recordings. Instead, it's a fun and effective portrait of Sinatra as he was in the late '60s, illustrating how he was struggling to come to terms with contemporary pop music.
É permitida somente a visualização no site das letras de músicas encontradas aqui, vedada sua reprodução através de quaisquer outros meios (Lei 9610/98).Todas as letras de músicas são propriedade dos seus respectivos autores e divulgadas somente para fins lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics are provided for educational purposes only.
- Somethin' For The People Featuring Trina & Tamara Ooh Wee
- Akash - Anaesthetic EP
- The Motels - Art Fails
- Fiorenzo Carpi - Mio Dio Come Sono Caduta In Basso
- Fury 66 No Perfect Machine
- I Ragazzi Dai Capelli Verdi - Ragazza Notte / Un Tipo Per Te
- Kiss The Harder They Come!
- 伊庭末雄 / 梅若 相馬盆唄 / 会津磐梯山
- Jimmy Cozier So Much To Lose
- Jozef Van Wissem & Jim Jarmusch The Mystery Of Heaven
- Rodeo Boy And The Streets Did Shrink
- The Corrs Live At The Royal Albert Hall
- Piero Umiliani La Legge Dei Gangster
- Djabe - Message From The Road
- Billie Jo Spears 18 Greatest Hits
- Errol Hinds Ho What A Saturday Night
- Nous Cinq Nous Cinq
- Orquesta De La Luz - Sabor De La Luz
- A Million Squeeks Will Do You no Harm - Blue EP
- Man Power