Pet shop boys rarities 29
- Dynamic Template
The album's collapse has been attributed to several personal, technical, and legal issues which surrounded its making. The majority of its backing tracks were completed between August and December 1966. A deadline set for January 1967 was missed, and Parks soon distanced himself from the project. In June, the Beach Boys reconvened at Brian's makeshift home studio to record Smiley Smile . Many attempts were then made to complete the original Smile , most of which were derailed by Wilson, who became psychologically traumatized by the album's difficult sessions. It was in the 1980s when bootlegged tracks began circulating widely among record collectors and other music circles. The potential of what Smile could have been inspired many musicians, particularly those in indie rock , post-punk , and chamber pop scenes, and in the absence of an official album, fans were moved to assemble their own various interpretations of Smile using bootlegs and tracks that had been released.
- Georg Friedrich Händel Handel - Bryn Terfel - Bryn Terfel Sings Handel Arias
- Vanna - Preying/Purging
- Rongfa De E Najs
- Ron Trent YNF
- Funky Fat Ride In The City EP
- Various Due Cavalieri
- Memphis Slim 20 Greatest Hits
- Helen Shapiro With Martin Slavin And His Orchestra The Martin Slavin Orchestra Tell Me What He Said
- Roy Clark The Lawrence Welk-Hee Haw Counter-Revolution Polka
- Myler Butter Soft Leather
- Carlos Do Carmo À Noite
- Kiss Dressed To Destroy
- The Four Seasons The 4 Seasons Stay
- Grover Washington Jr. Anthology Of Grover Washington Jr.
- Re-Animator - That Was Then... This Is Now
- Our Own Our Own The E. P.
- Maleni Castro ¿Chico O Chica? Vol. 2
- 2 plus 1 Mama Chita
- Kouhei Tanaka Kohei Tanaka Music Selection
- Haemorrhage Obnoxious