Various due cavalieri
- Dynamic Template
1580s, from Italian cavalliere "mounted soldier, knight; gentleman serving as a lady's escort," from Late Latin caballarius "horseman," from Vulgar Latin caballus , the common Vulgar Latin word for "horse" (and source of Italian cavallo , French cheval , Spanish caballo , Irish capall , Welsh ceffyl ), displacing Latin equus (see equine ).
Sense advanced in 17c. to "knight," then "courtly gentleman" (but also, pejoratively, "swaggerer"), which led to the adjectival senses, especially "disdainful" (1650s). Meaning "Royalist adherent of Charles I" is from 1641. Meaning "one who devotes himself solely to attendance on a lady" is from 1817, roughly translating Italian cavaliere-servente . In classical Latin caballus was "work horse, pack horse," sometimes, disdainfully, "hack, nag." "Not a native Lat. word (as the second -a- would show), though the source of the borrowing is uncertain" [Tucker]. Perhaps from some Balkan or Anatolian language, and meaning, originally, "gelding." The same source is thought to have yielded Old Church Slavonic kobyla .
There are many natural carcinogens. Aflatoxin B 1 , which is produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus growing on stored grains , nuts and peanut butter , is an example of a potent, naturally occurring microbial carcinogen. Certain viruses such as hepatitis B and human papilloma virus have been found to cause cancer in humans. The first one shown to cause cancer in animals is Rous sarcoma virus , discovered in 1910 by Peyton Rous . Other infectious organisms which cause cancer in humans include some bacteria (. Helicobacter pylori   ) and helminths (. Opisthorchis viverrini  and Clonorchis sinensis  .
- Helen Shapiro With Martin Slavin And His Orchestra The Martin Slavin Orchestra Tell Me What He Said
- Roy Clark The Lawrence Welk-Hee Haw Counter-Revolution Polka
- Myler Butter Soft Leather
- Carlos Do Carmo À Noite
- Kiss Dressed To Destroy
- The Four Seasons The 4 Seasons Stay
- Grover Washington Jr. Anthology Of Grover Washington Jr.
- Re-Animator - That Was Then... This Is Now
- Our Own Our Own The E. P.
- Maleni Castro ¿Chico O Chica? Vol. 2
- 2 plus 1 Mama Chita
- Kouhei Tanaka Kohei Tanaka Music Selection
- Haemorrhage Obnoxious
- Carpark North - Phoenix
- Steve Brand - Roy Mattson Meltstream
- Various - Sounds Of The Indy Nationals In Stereo
- The Bravest Song I Left Home
- Oscar Peterson And Count Basie Satch And Josh.....Again
- Stelvio Cipriani - Francis Lai - Madly
- Various - Rotation In Gold