Re-animator - that was then... this is now
- Dynamic Template
Before playing Vintage, I played and wrote about Legacy exclusively. Even after shifting to Vintage I've always loved Legacy because Wizards of the Coast has done a great job at keeping the formats distinct. There are cards that are restricted in Vintage that Legacy allows four copies of, like Brainstorm and Ponder . Legacy also has a lot of cool and competitive decks that couldn't compete in Vintage. In Legacy, you can play the most powerful Jund deck complete with Deathrite Shaman and Bloodbraid Elf . People have played Elves in Vintage before, but in Legacy it's a real deck with the potential to spike an event. Many people would say Blue is the best color in both eternal formats, but I think that in Legacy the other four colors are closer in strength.
- Maleni Castro ¿Chico O Chica? Vol. 2
- 2 plus 1 Mama Chita
- Kouhei Tanaka Kohei Tanaka Music Selection
- Haemorrhage Obnoxious
- Carpark North - Phoenix
- Steve Brand - Roy Mattson Meltstream
- Various - Sounds Of The Indy Nationals In Stereo
- The Bravest Song I Left Home
- Oscar Peterson And Count Basie Satch And Josh.....Again
- Stelvio Cipriani - Francis Lai - Madly
- Various - Rotation In Gold
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra A Salute To The Israel Philharmonic And Zubin Mehta
- Face To Face How To Ruin Everything
- Djabe Köszönjük Sipi!
- Jhon Serrano I'll Be Waiting For You
- Barbara Acklin Lady Lady Lady
- The Tunettes - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On / That'll Be The Day
- Nicola Piovani - Il Profumo Della Signora In Nero - The Perfume Of The Lady In Black
- Bobby Sherwood And His Orchestra - "Sherwood's Forest"
- Jim Lowe - The Green Door / The Little Man In China Town