Oscar peterson and count basie satch and josh.....again
- Dynamic Template
The Montmartre was a regular stop-off for touring American Jazz stars, and as a member of the house band, the young Ørsted Pedersen performed with saxophonists such as Sonny Rollins , Dexter Gordon , Rahsaan Roland Kirk and Stan Getz , and pianist Bill Evans , with whom he toured in Europe in 1965. During the 1960s, Ørsted Pedersen played with a series of other important American jazzmen who were touring or resident in Denmark, including Ben Webster ,  Brew Moore , Bud Powell , Count Basie , Roy Eldridge , Dizzy Gillespie , Jackie McLean , and vocalist Ella Fitzgerald . He also played with Jean-Luc Ponty , and became the bassist of choice whenever a big-name musician was touring Copenhagen.
Greta Gerwig's directorial debut and she's been climbing the ranks of "overdue" person in the industry. She knocks it out of the park and sells the film very well on the circuit. The reviews and box office are outstanding.
- Various - Rotation In Gold
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra A Salute To The Israel Philharmonic And Zubin Mehta
- Face To Face How To Ruin Everything
- Djabe Köszönjük Sipi!
- Jhon Serrano I'll Be Waiting For You
- Barbara Acklin Lady Lady Lady
- The Tunettes - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On / That'll Be The Day
- Nicola Piovani - Il Profumo Della Signora In Nero - The Perfume Of The Lady In Black
- Bobby Sherwood And His Orchestra - "Sherwood's Forest"
- Jim Lowe - The Green Door / The Little Man In China Town
- Harald - De Tijd Met Jou
- S. S. Fools S. S. Fools
- Phil Phillips - It Takes More
- Para Halu - Acid Waltz
- Porretas 20 Y Serenos
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Sounds Of Silence
- The Wilburn Brothers Two For The Show
- Visioneers Mystic Brew / Smilin' Billy Suite
- Pražské Strunné Duo - Vladimír Večtomov - Slavné Přídavky
- Nela Eržišnik Nena Taraba I Đoko / Ika I Josina